Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin-o-liciously Fab


I was feeling kinda crummy & didn't want to go out,
so in the spirit of the season I went searching internet-land looking for some fabulosity in pumpkin.

Here's what I spotted along the way...



Burnt orange calla lillies make me happy

Too many fabulous things to count! Love it all!!!


Michael Kors Coat. Love.

Karen Elson, Chanel Fall 2009 fashion show. Fierce.



Ilse Jacobsen boot. If I were going somewhere wet, I would crave these.


Christian Dior Fall 2009. Love all things India. Inspires me so.

Make up from Dior fall 2009 Paris Fashion Week. Love.





I found this cool pic on Miss K's Blog at Aromaleigh.com Immediately felt inspired.





BB Dakota skirt $48. Get your orange on for under 50.

I love the internet.

xo

C

No comments :

Post a Comment